Mosaic Place is a world-class hospitality environment for trade, sporting, entertainment and cultural events which bring innovation, enrichment and prosperity to Saskatchewan. We enrich the quality of life for our employees, customers, visitors and the community through the hosting and delivery of local, regional, national and international events. At Mosaic Place, each individual is given the opportunity to create a career filled with challenges and rewards. We encourage qualified applicants to apply.
You can provide your resume for future consideration as well as fill out an appliation:
In Person: Administration Office, Mosaic Place (306-624-2040)
Hours of Operation: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
110 1st Avenue N. W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
For Fundraising Opportunities, please see bottom of page.
Casual On-Call Event Staff
Located in southwestern Saskatchewan, Moose Jaw’s Mosaic Place is a 210,000 square foot facility featuring an entertainment/sports bowl where many thrilling events are held. There is also an 8 sheet curling club, and distinct meeting areas including a large banquet room. Bowl seating is 4,465 for hockey spectators and 5000+ for events & concerts.
Mosaic Place is currently seeking interested community members who would like to assist with various tasks related to special events held in our facilities on an on-call basis. Successful candidates will report to Supervisors assigned to Mosaic Place events and provide tactical and logistical assistance such as:
- Merchandise sales assistance
- Set up and tear-down of displays
- Customer service
- Other tasks as required for event success
Shifts will be a minimum of three hours and at various hours due to the nature of activities scheduled at Mosaic Place, and will be paid per diem. You must be able to work well with limited supervision and/or within a team.
Candidates are required to have;
- Ability to deal courteously, effectively and tactfully with the general public and building vendors
- This position is as a “position of trust” and successful applicants will be required to provide a Criminal Records Check
To be a part of the exciting Concerts, Trade shows, and Much More at Mosaic Place, please apply in person, via mail or email as shown below. These positions are available immediately.
Submit resumes to:
110 1st Avenue N. W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Mosaic Place would like to thank all applicants.
Summer Program Coordinator Position
Employer: YaraCentre Facility
Location: Moose Jaw
# of positions: (1)
Employment Terms: Seasonal: Part-Time
Length of Employment: June 9th-August 22nd, 2014
Apply by: May 31st, 2014 at 8:00 p.m.
How to Apply: Mail Resume to YaraCentre
PO Box 1390 Moose Jaw SK S6H 4R3
Deliver Resume at YaraCentre
1220 High Street West, Moose Jaw SK
For a full job description, please visit http://www.moosejaw.ca/?service=mosaic-place-fieldhouse-career-opportunities
- Responsible for planning and coordination of summer programs and camps at YaraCentre
- Responsible for inventory prior to and after the program
- Inspect facility and equipment to ensure a safe program environment
- Responsible for Special Event Planning
- Prepare daily and weekly activity reports, attendance reports, damage reports, and accident/incident reports
- Monitor discipline of participants and ensure a safe and healthy play environment
- Work with assigned budget
- Responsible for publicity of programs including media, parades and posters
- Perform related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Knowledge of a broad range of recreation programs
- Knowledge of Computer and Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, instruct and evaluate program activities
- Post-secondary education in Early Childhood, Education, Recreation/Kinesiology or other related program
- High school Students are welcome to apply - 16 years of age +
- Saskatchewan Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Police Check Clearance
- Play Leadership Workshop Certificate
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. YaraCentre would like to thank all applicants.