Mosaic Place is a world-class hospitality environment for trade, sporting, entertainment and cultural events which bring innovation, enrichment and prosperity to Saskatchewan. We enrich the quality of life for our employees, customers, visitors and the community through the hosting and delivery of local, regional, national and international events. At Mosaic Place, each individual is given the opportunity to create a career filled with challenges and rewards. We encourage qualified applicants to apply.
You can provide your resume for future consideration as well as fill out an appliation:
In Person: Administration Office, Mosaic Place (306-624-2040)
Hours of Operation: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
110 1st Avenue N. W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
For Fundraising Opportunities, please see bottom of page.
Mosaic Place & YaraCentre Event Security
Mosaic Place is currently seeking casual Event Security personnel to join its security team which will provide security for the building during a variety of scheduled sporting and entertainment events.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Secure entrances and ensure all public areas are a safe environment for patrons
- Perform bag checks and inspections
- Parking enforcement and video surveillance
- Enhance venue customer service
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to be assertive and influential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Courteous and professional manner
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Solid team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexible hours as scheduled and could include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Current CPR and First Aid certificates preferred
- This position is a position of trust and successful applicants will be required to provide a Criminal Records Check
- High School Graduate
- Previous security services experience would be an asset
Candidates are required to have;
To be a part of the exciting concerts, sporting events and trade shows at Mosaic Place,please provide a current resume.
Submit resumes no later than October 31, 2014 at 5:00pm:
TO: Mosaic Place
110 1st Avenue N.W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Mosaic Place would like to thank all applicants.
Position: Facilities Cleaner (2)
Type: Part-Time Casual, flexible 20-40 Hours/week
Immediate Supervisor’s Title: Manager, YaraCentre
- Minimum Grade 12
- Cleaning experience in a commercial building
- WHMIS training
- First Aid / CPR certification an asset
- Experience operating cleaning equipment
- Knowledge of general cleaning products and related chemicals
- Walking or standing: 7-8 hours/day
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs., walk crouch, bend and kneel
Summary of Duties:
Ensure the cleanliness of floors, walls, doors, glass and various fixtures as directed. Operate and maintain all related cleaning equipment and tools. Perform basic equipment maintenance on all related cleaning equipment to ensure proper operation. Complete all assigned tasks in a friendly, positive and professional manner. Assist with the set up and teardown of events that may be hosted in either facility, as requested. Maintain an image and attitude that reflects the goals and strategies of MosaicPlace and the YaraCentre.
Downtown and Soccer/Field-House Facilities Overview:
Located in southwestern Saskatchewan, Moose Jaw’s Mosaic Place is a 210,000 square foot facility featuring an entertainment/sports bowl, an 8 sheet curling club and conference centre. Bowl seating is 4,465 for hockey spectators and 5000+ for events & concerts.
YaraCentre has attracted impressive attendance since opening its doors November 2010. The 120,000 square foot facility boasts a national size soccer turf surface (60m x 100m); currently home to local sports associations including soccer, touch football, lacrosse, fast pitch & ultimate frisbee, a 365m walking track and YaraCentre Fitness.
Mosaic Place and YaraCentre are active public facilities; personal presentation is very important! Building and staff image with regards to our language and dealing with any and every customer should be a pleasant experience.
Submit resumes no later than 5:00 p.m. – Wednesday, November 12th, 2014
P.O. Box 1220
1220 High Street West.
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 4R3
Note: Mosaic Place and YaraCentre would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mosaic Place & YaraCentre
Casual On-Call Event Staff
Located in southwestern Saskatchewan, Moose Jaw’s Mosaic Place is a 210,000 square foot facility featuring an entertainment/sports bowl where many thrilling events are held. There is also an 8 sheet curling club, and distinct meeting areas including a large banquet room. Bowl seating is 4,465 for hockey spectators and 5000+ for events & concerts.
Mosaic Place is currently seeking interested community members who would like to assist with various tasks related to special events held in our facilities on an on-call basis. Successful candidates will report to Supervisors assigned to Mosaic Place events and provide tactical and logistical assistance such as:
- Merchandise sales assistance
- Set up and tear-down of displays
- Customer service
- Other tasks as required for event success
Shifts will be a minimum of three hours and at various hours due to the nature of activities scheduled at Mosaic Place, and will be paid per diem. You must be able to work well with limited supervision and/or within a team.
Candidates are required to have;
- Ability to deal courteously, effectively and tactfully with the general public and building vendors
- This position is as a “position of trust” and successful applicants will be required to provide a Criminal Records Check
To be a part of the exciting Concerts, Trade shows, and Much More at Mosaic Place, please apply in person, via mail or email as shown below. These positions are available immediately.
Submit resumes to:
YaraCentre –CSR Casual Position
Submit resumes no later than Friday, November 14, 2014 to:
1220 High St. W., PO Box 1390
Moose Jaw SK S6H 4R3
Applications will be received up to 5:00 p.m., Friday, November 14, 2014 for the position of CASUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Administration Department at YaraCentre. Anticipated hours will be early mornings, evenings and weekends, with some day shifts and holiday coverage included as well.
Process customer counter, telephone and written requests as they pertain to bookings, special event requests, equipment lending, membership services, tracking, and general inquiries, including operation of fields, fitness area, indoor track and meeting rooms; Perform various data entry functions; Receive and receipt payments; Balance daily cash register totals, prepare the daily cash report and bank account deposit summary; Accept and sort mail, respond to routine inquiries and distribute mail; Receive outgoing mail, record postage charges and prepare monthly journal vouchers; Maintain a record on forms and stationery supplies and initiate requests for re-ordering; Maintain photocopier; Perform various filing, typing and faxing duties; Assist in the collection of outstanding receivables and in the preparation of all outgoing notices; work with other staff in the facility.
- Grade 12 education plus post-secondary education in Recreation administration, Recreation and Leisure Management, business, accounting or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Sport and Recreational Programming
- Related experience including cash handling, customer service and office administration of at least one year
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing (50 words per minute)
- Ability to deal courteously, effectively and tactfully with the public
- Previous experience in the use of small office equipment and personal computers
- Working knowledge of computer software packages-familiarity with Class booking system an asset
- Fully bondable.
Closing Date: Friday, November 14, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: For further information please contact Jasmine Jackman @ 694-4563Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Mosaic Place would like to thank all applicants.