Mosaic Place is a world-class hospitality environment for trade, sporting, entertainment and cultural events which bring innovation, enrichment and prosperity to Saskatchewan. We enrich the quality of life for our employees, customers, visitors and the community through the hosting and delivery of local, regional, national and international events. At Mosaic Place, each individual is given the opportunity to create a career filled with challenges and rewards. We encourage qualified applicants to apply.
You can provide your resume for future consideration as well as fill out an appliation:
In Person: Administration Office, Mosaic Place (306-624-2040)
Hours of Operation: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
110 1st Avenue N. W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
For Fundraising Opportunities, please contact 306-624-2040.
Mosaic Place & YaraCentre Event Security
(5) Casual Position
Mosaic Place is currently seeking casual Event Security personnel to join its security team which will provide security for the building during a variety of scheduled sporting and entertainment events.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Secure entrances and ensure all public areas are a safe environment for patrons
- Perform bag checks and inspections
- Parking enforcement and video surveillance
- Enhance venue customer service
Candidates are required to have;
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to be assertive and influential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Courteous and professional manner
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Solid team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexible hours as scheduled and could include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Current CPR and First Aid certificates preferred
- This position is a position of trust and successful applicants will be required to provide a Criminal Records Check
- High School Graduate
- Previous security services experience would be an asset
To be a part of the exciting concerts, sporting events and trade shows at Mosaic Place and YaraCentre, please provide a current resume.
Submit resumes no later than September 25, 2015 at 5:00pm:
TO: Mosaic Place
110 1st Avenue N.W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Mosaic Place would like to thank all applicants.
Casual Position (1)
Applications will be received up to 5:00 p.m., Monday, October 12, 2015 for the position of CASUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at YaraCentre. The flexible schedule includes early mornings, evenings, weekends and occasional holiday coverage as needed.
Process customer counter, telephone and written requests as they pertain to bookings, special event requests, equipment lending, membership services, tracking, and general inquiries, including operation of fields, fitness area, indoor track and meeting rooms; Perform various data entry functions; Receive and receipt payments; Balance daily cash register totals, prepare the daily cash report and bank account deposit summary; Accept and sort mail, respond to routine inquiries and distribute mail; Receive outgoing mail, record postage charges and prepare monthly journal vouchers; Maintain a record on forms and stationery supplies and initiate requests for re-ordering; Maintain photocopier; Perform various filing, typing and faxing duties; Assist in the collection of outstanding receivables and in the preparation of all outgoing notices; work with other staff in the facility.
- Grade 12 education
- Post-secondary education in Recreation administration, Recreation and Leisure Management, business, accounting or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Sport and Recreational Programming
- Related experience including cash handling, customer service and office administration of at least one year
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing (50 words per minute)
- Ability to deal courteously, effectively and tactfully with the public
- Previous experience in the use of small office equipment and personal computers
- Working knowledge of computer software packages-familiarity with Class booking system an asset
- Fully bondable.
Submit resumes no later than Monday, October 12, 2015 to:
Mail or Drop Off:
1220 High St. W., PO Box 1390
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 4R3
Closing Date: Monday, October 12, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. YaraCentre would like to thank all applicants.