Mosaic Place is a world-class hospitality environment for trade, sporting, entertainment and cultural events which bring innovation, enrichment and prosperity to Saskatchewan. We enrich the quality of life for our employees, customers, visitors and the community through the hosting and delivery of local, regional, national and international events. At Mosaic Place, each individual is given the opportunity to create a career filled with challenges and rewards. We encourage qualified applicants to apply.
You can provide your resume for future consideration as well as fill out an appliation:
In Person: Administration Office, Mosaic Place (306-624-2040)
Hours of Operation: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
110 1st Avenue N. W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
For Fundraising Opportunities, please contact 306-624-2040.
YaraCentre –CSR Casual Position (1)
Applications will be received up to 5:00 p.m., Friday, July 17, 2015 for the position of CASUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at YaraCentre. The flexible schedule includes early mornings, evenings, weekends and occasional holiday coverage as needed.
Process customer counter, telephone and written requests as they pertain to bookings, special event requests, equipment lending, membership services, tracking, and general inquiries, including operation of fields, fitness area, indoor track and meeting rooms; Perform various data entry functions; Receive and receipt payments; Balance daily cash register totals, prepare the daily cash report and bank account deposit summary; Accept and sort mail, respond to routine inquiries and distribute mail; Receive outgoing mail, record postage charges and prepare monthly journal vouchers; Maintain a record on forms and stationery supplies and initiate requests for re-ordering; Maintain photocopier; Perform various filing, typing and faxing duties; Assist in the collection of outstanding receivables and in the preparation of all outgoing notices; work with other staff in the facility.
- Grade 12 education
- Post-secondary education in Recreation administration, Recreation and Leisure Management, business, accounting or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Sport and Recreational Programming
- Related experience including cash handling, customer service and office administration of at least one year
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing (50 words per minute)
- Ability to deal courteously, effectively and tactfully with the public
- Previous experience in the use of small office equipment and personal computers
- Working knowledge of computer software packages-familiarity with Class booking system an asset
- Fully bondable.
Submit resumes no later than Friday, July 17, 2015 to:
1220 High St. W., PO Box 1390
Moose Jaw SK S6H 4R3
Closing Date: Friday, July 17, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: For further information please contact Jasmine Jackman @ 306-694-4563
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. YaraCentre would like to thank all applicants.