Mosaic Place is a world-class hospitality environment for trade, sporting, entertainment and cultural events which bring innovation, enrichment and prosperity to Saskatchewan. We enrich the quality of life for our employees, customers, visitors and the community through the hosting and delivery of local, regional, national and international events. At Mosaic Place, each individual is given the opportunity to create a career filled with challenges and rewards. We encourage qualified applicants to apply.
You can provide your resume for future consideration as well as fill out an appliation:
In Person: Administration Office, Mosaic Place (306-624-2040)
Hours of Operation: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
110 1st Avenue N. W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
For Fundraising Opportunities, please contact 306-624-2040.
Summer Program Coordinator Position
Employer: YaraCentre Facility
Location: Moose Jaw
# of positions: (1)
Employment Terms: Seasonal: Part-Time
Length of Employment: June 8th, 2015-August 21, 2015
Apply by: May 29, 2015 at 8:00 p.m.
How to Apply: Mail Resume to YaraCentre
PO Box 1390 Moose Jaw SK S6H 4R3
Deliver Resume at YaraCentre
1220 High Street West, Moose Jaw SK
- Responsible for planning and coordination of summer programs and camps at YaraCentre
- Responsible for inventory prior to and after the program
- Inspect facility and equipment to ensure a safe program environment
- Responsible for Special Event Planning
- Prepare daily and weekly activity reports, attendance reports, damage reports, and accident/incident reports
- Monitor discipline of participants and ensure a safe and healthy play environment
- Work with assigned budget
- Responsible for publicity of programs including media, parades and posters
- Perform related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Knowledge of a broad range of recreation programs
- Knowledge of Computer and Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, instruct and evaluate program activities
- Post-secondary education in Early Childhood, Education, Recreation/Kinesiology or other related program
- High school Students are welcome to apply - 16 years of age +
- Saskatchewan Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Police Check Clearance
- Play Leadership Workshop Certificate
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. YaraCentre would like to thank all applicants.