GIFT CARDS | FAQ
How do I check my balance?
Click the link belwo to check your balance, you will need your Gift Card and PIN number.
Where can the gift card be Used?
Gift cards can be used online at mjec.ca or at the box office located inside the Moose Jaw Events Centre.
What can the Gift Card Be Used For?
The Gift Card can be used towards the purchase any ticketed event at the Moose Jaw Events Centre. Some exemptions may apply. The Gift Card may not be applicable for all types of tickets or for tickets to certain types of events.
What happens if the gift Card is lost or Stolen?
The Gift Card is not replaceable if lost or stolen. Please handle you gift card like cash.
Do the gift Cards have an expiration date?
NO, gift cards have no expiration date.
- Redemption and Use
- The Gift Card can be used (a) online at mjec.ca, (b) over the phone by calling 1-306-624-2050, the box office located inside the Moose Jaw Events Centre (MJEC), and (d) with participating vendors and tenants at the MJEC. The Gift Card can be used towards the purchase of most tickets. Some exemptions may apply, and Gift Cards may not be applicable to all tickets. Please inquire with individual retailers for participation information.
- Purchase Fees
- At the time of purchasing your Gift Card, you may be charged an additional fee per card as an administrative/processing fee. If you order your Gift Card online, you may also be charged separate shipping and handling fee in order to have the Gift Card mailed to you. Details of shipping and handling charges are available at the time of ordering.
- Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
- The Gift Card is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Expiration Dates
- The Gift Card has no expiration date.
- Cash Redemption
- Gift cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash except as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Restrictions on Use
- The Gift Card cannot be used as a credit or debit card. Gift Cards may not be used or distributed in connection with any marketing, advertising or promotional activities without the MJEC's prior written approval and may not be sold or resold other than through MJEC channels. MJEC parties reserve the right to limit quantities of Gift Cards purchased by any person or entity, in its sole discretion. MJEC parties reserve the right to cancel a Gift Card if it believes that the Gift Card was obtained through fraudulent or unauthorized means. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection, or deposit account is associated with your Gift Card.
- You can “reload” (i.e., add value/balance to your Gift Card at the box office and on the website).
- Insufficient Balance
- If the Gift Card holder’s purchase exceeds the amount of that Gift Card’s balance, the Gift Card holder must pay the difference by another means.
- Unused Balance
- Unused balances on Gift Cards are not transferable to other Gift Cards
- Issues and Governing Law
- The Moose Jawe Events Centre parties, together with their respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, make no conditions, warranties or representations, express or implied, about the suitability, reliability, usability, security, quality, performance, timeliness or accuracy of the Gift Cards or any service associated with the Gift Cards, including without limitation the Website, and expressly disclaim, to the extent possible pursuant to applicable laws, all conditions, warranties and representations of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, whether arising by usage of trade, by course of dealing, by course of performance, at law, in equity, by statute or otherwise. In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional, Gift Card holder’s sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Gift Card.