The Moose Jaw Downtown and Soccer/Field-House Facilities are currently seeking casual Event Security personnel to join its security team which will provide security for the building during a variety of scheduled sporting and entertainment events.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Secure entrances and ensure all public areas are a safe environment for patrons
- Perform bag checks and inspections
- Parking enforcement and video surveillance
- Enhance venue customer service
- Candidates are required to have;
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to be assertive and influential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Courteous and professional manner
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Solid team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexible hours as scheduled and could include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Current CPR and First Aid certificates preferred
- This position is a position of trust and successful applicants will be required to provide a Criminal Records Check
- High School Graduate
- Previous security services experience would be an asset
To be a part of the exciting concerts, sporting events and trade shows at Mosaic Place and YaraCentre, please provide a current resume.
Mail: Mosaic Place
110 1st Avenue N.W.
Moose Jaw SK S6H 0Y8
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Mosaic Place would like to thank all applicants.